Burdge Aerospace Group is leading the initiative to acquire and integrate related aerospace component manufactures.
• Fragmented industry and ready for consolidation
• Opportunity to bring together Tier 3 and 4 supplies to create a Tier 1 supplier
• Experienced management and technical team and financial partner
• Highly profitable and accretive value creating business model with favorable financing structure
• Vibrant acquisition pipeline of 15 identified acquisition targets including 3 potential platform companies
• More opportunity to win major contracts as a Tier 1 supplier
• Platform acquisition will be positioned for most favorable economics in the new entity
Burdge Aerospace is being organized to create a Tier One aerospace supplier by combining related component suppliers into an integrated supply chain serving larger commercial, military and OEM customers. Complementary core competencies in machining, forming, finishing and assembly will have the ability to complete all of the steps necessary to manufacture, engineer and assemble aerostructures in-house.
Our value creation strategy is to combine a sufficient number of related smaller firms to reach a critical scale (i.e. greater than $150 million in revenue with 25%+EBITDA margins) creating an attractive acquisition target for larger suppliers up the value chain as well as financial buyers active in the aerospace industry.
Individually, each target company is currently only able to complete one or two steps of the process. As a result, while each frequently has opportunities to win large, long-term contracts with the airframe manufacturers; the contract is often won by a larger supplier that offers more services in-house. Thus, by combining companies with different core competencies and capabilities to create a one-stop-shop, the Company will be well-positioned to capture large, long-term contracts with the airframe manufacturers and major OEMs.